I NEED DCSkiers' HELP!!!
4 posts
3 users
2k+ views
3 users
2k+ views
I just did some work on Murphy's Snowshoe snowfall data and I can see no real trends. Now if I can figure out how to post a file to this site.....OK, I give up. Anybody know how to add an Excel spreadsheet file to a post? Or how to turn an Excel chart into a picture? What do I need to do to get this data to fellow DCSkiers?The Colonel 
I don't think that you can embed an excel file in the forum but one thing you could probably do is to use. http://spreadsheet.google.com/
You can import excel and to google spreadsheet and then choose to "publish" your spreadsheet and put the link to your public spreadsheet in your message here.
Hope this help.
You can import excel and to google spreadsheet and then choose to "publish" your spreadsheet and put the link to your public spreadsheet in your message here.
Hope this help.
Thanks, snowglobe
I'll give this a try tomorrow night.
The Colonel
I'll give this a try tomorrow night.
The Colonel
In the version of Excel on my Mac (Office 2004), I can right-click on a chart and choose "save as picture". I would assume the Windows version can do it too.

