Brand New '05-06 Scarpa T1s, size 29
3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
ridenski - DCSki Supporter 
December 20, 2007
Member since 04/11/2004 🔗
82 posts
Unused pair of Scarpa T1s (three buckle model) with ThermoFit liner, size 29. Seemed to fit me OK in the shop, but I just plain need a bigger size. These have never seen snow, never in a binding. Still have the box but it's a little torn up. Boots are perfect. First $300 takes them from NoVa.
teleboy
December 20, 2007
Member since 12/20/2007 🔗
1 posts
I am very interested - I have been skiing with size 29 T2s and have been looking out for T1s to try. Let me know how to contact you.

I was curious what your fit issues are. I have a street shoe size US 12 and the mondo 29s are snug but seem to work for me both at the lift and in the backcountry.
ridenski - DCSki Supporter 
December 22, 2007
Member since 04/11/2004 🔗
82 posts
Teleboy- Sent you a PM with contact info etc. My street shoe size is 13, 14 in some brands, and although the guy in the shop (in California) kept swearing the shell size was perfect and the fit would get more comfortable with time, I'm giving up and going with a bigger boot. I tried on a bigger size Scarpa at White Grass last week and that convinced me that these aren't going to work for me. I also think Garmont might be a better fit for my foot, as I hear they are a little wider in the forefoot. I'll be out in Utah in a few weeks where I hope to be able to try on a lot of brands and sizes at one time and get something that works. Although the T2Xs in the next post look pretty tempting at that price!
Ride n Ski
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.