14 posts
8 users
6k+ views
Roger Z
December 10, 2007
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Hi All-

Through the job, I have access to discounted lift tickets at 44 different resorts around the country. A sample of resorts include: Whitetail/Liberty/Roundtop, Park City, Canyons, Powder Mountain, Mammoth, Sugar Bowl, Snowshoe, Stratton, etc. If anyone is interested in trying to work something out, please PM me and I'll let you know if the resort you're interested in is available, what the discounts are and if you're interested, we'll try to work something out (obviously I don't want to purchase the tickets and not be reimbursed, and I imagine no one wants to share their CC number with me, but I think we'll be able to agree to something).

- R
tromano
December 10, 2007
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
Rog,

That sounds like a nice hook up. What is your job?
Roger Z
December 10, 2007
2,181 posts
 Quote:
What is your job?

Apart from the discounted lift tickets, a living hell.
langleyskier
December 10, 2007
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Roger... just an idea but you could easily use paypal if you want to get paid before purchasing the lift tickets.
MikeDC
December 11, 2007
Member since 12/10/2007 🔗
3 posts
Roger, I'd totally be interested in discounted lift tickets. Registered on this forum just to send you a PM. \:\)
oldensign - DCSki Columnist
December 11, 2007
Member since 02/27/2007 🔗
499 posts
anything in the midwest?
bawalker
December 11, 2007
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Same here. Any tickets available for wisp, canaan, timberline, masanutten, or whitetail? I get the feeling that Bryce just isn't included. lol
Jeremy
December 11, 2007
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
73 posts
Is this click n save? If so yea, pretty good site. They have snowshoe tickets about half off and liberty tickets discounted by like 40%.

Also, I noticed the costco in Leesburg had Snowshoe 2 packs of tickets for $93 yesterday.
PaulR
December 11, 2007
Member since 02/10/2006 🔗
34 posts
What "click n save" site? I get discounts as well through my employer for lift tickets. Its probably the same site. I frequent Snowshoe and during the weekend this year I think tickets will be $70 and on the site they are $51...

-Paul
Roger Z
December 11, 2007
2,181 posts
Thanks Langley- any suggestions on how to get paypal set up? Will they charge for the transactions? Please pm me if you can.

I just got a chance to respond to a bunch of PMs this afternoon- was in an all-day meeting, sorry about that. Nothing in the midwest, and in the DC area it looks like only Whitetail/Liberty/Roundtop and Snowshoe. No VA, no MD, no NC. There's at least one in NY but I haven't checked which yet. Nothing outside of the U.S. either, unfortunately.

I'm going to check into getting a paypal set up tonight.

And, just for the record- I'm doing this all at cost, no profit (and hopefully no loss!) involved for myself, so what I'm offering is just what is offered there plus any shipping and handling fees (or transaction fees if there's any with paypal). I'd prefer to just send y'all the website but since it's through our internal server, I can't do that.
Jeremy
December 12, 2007
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
73 posts
There is this click in save site out there. It's one of those sites where you pay to be a member and they have special discounts. Well my company pays for it's employees to have acess to them. For me the address is http://clicknsave.(my company name).com

Specifically when looking at ski tickets, it goes further to take you to http://www.employeeactivities.com

Just was curious if was the same as my company.
Roger Z
December 12, 2007
2,181 posts
I don't think it's the same, but I could be wrong.

Sorry folks, I wasn't able to do anything last night because I had no power at home. I've had no power for over 24 hours now. We're the only block in the neighborhood with no power. I'm so mad I can't see straight. As soon as power comes back on, I'll be able to look into paypal. Grrrrr.....
PaulR
December 12, 2007
Member since 02/10/2006 🔗
34 posts
The site we have access to among others is workingadvantage.com.

-Paul
Jeremy
December 12, 2007
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
73 posts
hey, I just looked at that site and I have access to it through my company too! Woo hoo! thanks for mentioning it \:\)
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.