7 Springs this weekend?
10 posts
5 users
1k+ views
langleyskier
December 4, 2007
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Anyone possible have the inside scoop on what 7 springs is trying to open by saturday and what lift prices might be? A friend and i might make the 2.5 hr trip there sat morning in time for first chair but if its only going to be the front side i think we will prob go to wisp (which btw is $7 this weekend!!)
skibum
December 4, 2007
Member since 12/3/2007 🔗
79 posts
look on the web cam on friday thay hope to get the left side of norh face open on sat or sunday
MattM
December 4, 2007
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
Langleyskier,

I was gonna ask that same question tomorrow. Hopefully someone with some inside knowledge will chime in.

Matt
Taylormatt
December 4, 2007
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
5" yesterday. Most likely, another 2" today, haven't seen an official report yet. Expecting 6-8" tonight through late morning as this Clipper rolls through. The guns have been going since yesterday and no sign of shutting off until Saturday morning.

I'd be real surprised if NF isn't opened Saturday (or even Friday) along with the entire front. My guess is Friday...makes better marketing for the weekend.
MattM
December 4, 2007
Member since 03/1/2006 🔗
23 posts
 Originally Posted By: Taylormatt
5" yesterday. Most likely, another 2" today, haven't seen an official report yet. Expecting 6-8" tonight through late morning as this Clipper rolls through. The guns have been going since yesterday and no sign of shutting off until Saturday morning.

I'd be real surprised if NF isn't opened Saturday (or even Friday) along with the entire front. My guess is Friday...makes better marketing for the weekend.

Thanks for the info. Do you think 7 Springs is going to change their mind and open on Friday? Today's snow report said no. If they do, I'd come up Thursday

Thanks
Matt
SpringsRegular
December 4, 2007
Member since 10/14/2004 🔗
153 posts
 Originally Posted By: MattM
 Originally Posted By: Taylormatt

Thanks for the info. Do you think 7 Springs is going to change their mind and open on Friday? Today's snow report said no. If they do, I'd come up Thursday

Thanks
Matt

They will be open Friday. The only reason the snow report is stated like that is that they will start night skiing on Friday. TaylorMatt, I agree with you on the terrain opening.

Nice skinny skis you got there.
Taylormatt
December 5, 2007
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
LMMFAO Sam. You D*ck \:\)
SpringsRegular
December 5, 2007
153 posts
Wait till you see the fat ones that I am getting mounted right now.

I hope they are done by Saturday. BTW I will be up, working Saturday night shift. You going to be around?

http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3066
Taylormatt
December 5, 2007
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
I will be there this weekend, but not at night. Not sure what I will be doing though...still waiting to hear. I was supposed to take charm school with you last Sat, but the hiring clinics ran later than expected...I missed the seminar.
SpringsRegular
December 5, 2007
153 posts
Ya I missed it too, had a funeral to go to. I am now scheduled for 10:00 on the 16th. I will call you when I get there.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?