Full Telemark setup for sale
3 posts
1 user
1k+ views
Tucker
November 24, 2007
Member since 03/14/2005 🔗
893 posts
Trying to make room in my quiver for a splitboard so I got to start sellin stuff....downhill tele gear goes first I guess.......here is what I got to sell:

Fischer Big Stix 175 w/ Rottefella Cobra tele bindings (mounted)
and a pair of Garmont Veloce's size 28.5(that about a size 10 1/2 to us Americans)

The set up is two seasons old but only has about 15 days of use on it...the skis are great fun and have a playful sidecut with a forgiving flex pattern...the boots are a mid-stiff boot and plenty stiff enough to offer support for downhill/lift service terrain...and for me I found them to be a good transition from softer leather boots. Great Beginner to Intermediate setup...also would be good for folks making transition from cross country to downhill.

Everything is in Excellent condition and I would and hopefully will post pictures if/when I remember how.

I would like to get $475 out of entire set up but will consider OBO and offers on individual items.

Pick up is in Canaan Valley or near by atleast.

PM me for more info, pics via e-mail, or offers. Thanks, Tucker
Tucker
December 2, 2007
893 posts
OK...I still got the Telemark set up for sale & I just ordered a 171 splitboard setup....so I'm droppin the askin price for the FULL Telemark setup (skis, bindings, boots)to $375!!!
Tucker
December 8, 2007
893 posts
full telemark setup====SOLD.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?