Three Bricks Shy
6 posts
4 users
2k+ views
hockeydave
November 4, 2007
Member since 06/30/2004 🔗
780 posts
For those of you who have spent apres at Seven Springs, you may have heard this acoustic trio harmonize some great classic rock and also some of their own originals (Henry Paul's "So Long" is my favorite). Their run is coming to an end in mid December (see http://www.3bricks.com/home.html for more details). I saw them last night at the Bavarian @ Seven Springs and as usual, they did not disappoint. I believe they will be playing again at the Bavarian at the end of this month. Check them out if you've never heard them. It's sad that these guys won't be playing together anymore. All of Western Pa and the Laurel Highlands will miss them.
RobertW
November 4, 2007
Member since 10/14/2004 🔗
199 posts
I agree. They'll be missed. They brightened many a visit to Autumnfest.
hockeydave
November 4, 2007
780 posts
Fellow DCSkiers, just wondering, what is your favorite recollection of an apres with a libation or two and a band playing. My favorite is listening to Three Bricks Shy on a snowy, 15 degree, Friday night at the Wildcat Lounge (Laurel Mountain) with a fire blazing. Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
Heather
November 4, 2007
Member since 02/24/2005 🔗
170 posts
Hello all. It has been a while since I last posted. 3 Bricks Shy, the Wildcat Lounge, and "hanging" with the patrol gang after our closing shift is probably one of my fondest memories of an apres ski event. Tim, Sammy, and Dave will all be missed. It is a shame that they will be playing their last show in Greensburg and not at either Laurel or 7S.
Sam
December 24, 2007
Member since 12/24/2007 🔗
1 posts
Just stumbled on your comments. Thanks it really means a lot. I don't want to quit but not much I can do. I going to miss all the friends and people who have come out to see us over the years.
It's the best times and you folks have been great.
Happy Holidays!!

Sam from 3 Bricks
hockeydave
December 26, 2007
780 posts
Your welcome. My comments are honest and heartfelt. Many others feel the same way (even my 75 year old father). My wife Denise & I have seen y'all many times (enjoyed all of them but especially at the Wildcat Lounge, Stone Villa Winery and the Bavarian). We'll be in Laughlintown Saturday nite for your sendoff. Just make every attempt to reunite (at least for 1 nite) if Laurel reopens. Cheers.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?