Hidden Valley Ski Condo for Sale
6 posts
3 users
2k+ views
snowsmith - DCSki Supporter 
October 31, 2007
Member since 03/15/2004 🔗
1,576 posts
I am selling a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the Highlands. The condo is only about 100 feet from the slopes and has been extensively renovated in an 'Adirondak' style. If you are interested please PM me or call my cell phone 410-409-4495.
snosnugums
November 2, 2007
Member since 04/10/2006 🔗
126 posts
Given the undervalued nature of HV real estate and the extensive improvements being built by Buncher, it may be a good time to buy. How much are you selling the condo for?
November 8, 2007
1,576 posts
The asking price for the condo is $159,900 and it is has 2 full bathrooms. If you check http://www.realtor.com and check out the other condos for sale, this is the cheapest 2 bdrm/2 bath unit on the market and it is 100 feet from the slopes.
November 12, 2007
1,576 posts
I hate to be bothering folks with trying to sell my condo, however, the Buncher press conference of November 15, 2007 should have a dramatic effect on real estate sales and prices. If you want in, now is the time. I have a 2 bdrm/ 2bath unit that is a 100 foot from the slopes. An easy walk!! Also nearby are the Highlands Pool and the Highlands Tennis Court and the Highlands pond. We have renovated the condo and it comes furnished. The decor is 'mountainy' with an Adirondak look. Your condo fee includes all maintenance of the building, snow removal, firewood, pools, tennis and they even seal the deck and clean your chimney!!!. All for only $159,900. \:D \:D \:D
drats
November 13, 2007
Member since 08/15/2007 🔗
19 posts
On a clear day, the Hidden Valley golf course is one the most beautiful courses in Pennsylvania.
snosnugums
November 22, 2007
Member since 04/10/2006 🔗
126 posts
I recently walked the golf course cart path for a few miles. I must say I was impressed with the stunning views from many of the holes. I understand the Buncher will be building a new golf course as part of the Paradise Springs resort development. I also understand that there will be a equestrian center. I also recently heard that they plan to build a new indoor pool/sports center. Prior to Buncher purchasing the resort, I ofter questioned why I owned real estate at HV. The place was going no where. What a turn around!!. Once the new real estate comes on line, price are going to dramatically increase. They already have. If anyone wants to get into the resort real estate as an investment or to enjoy the life style, now is the time.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?