Timberline Featured In Entrance Magazine
5 posts
4 users
2k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
September 10, 2007
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Visit the Timberline web site and open the article about the feature story about the resort in Entrance magazine. The valley sure is getting lots of positive publicity.
The Colonel \:\)
skiTLINE
September 11, 2007
Member since 12/15/2004 🔗
230 posts
Thats a pretty neat looking article. Damn tricky to read though. Is there a way to print this??? I havene tfigured a way whiere its is legible....
jimboc
September 11, 2007
Member since 03/30/2004 🔗
260 posts
those are 2 really cool pics from the air of Timberline. I've never seen quite those angles before
jimboc
September 11, 2007
Member since 03/30/2004 🔗
260 posts
you can also see where the last bit of snow seems to hang on ;\)
crunchy
September 12, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
 Originally Posted By: skiTLINE
Thats a pretty neat looking article. Damn tricky to read though. Is there a way to print this??? I havene tfigured a way whiere its is legible....

you need to use internet explorer \:\( Firefox/Mozilla doesnt display it correctly.

weird aspect of pictures tho, especially the last one. there was just a USA Today article last month also called "10 cool mountain towns with big backyards" with Davis listed amongst pretty good company. Now that I own a small piece of the valley, I'm on the fence about cooridor-H going all the way to Davis... unless it increases the real-estate value to where I can trade a condo for a home with some land just outside the valley for no extra $ \:\)
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?