3 posts
1 user
2k+ views
DavidFleming
April 20, 2007
Member since 09/28/2006 🔗
52 posts
Howdy bikers,

As a mountain biker myself, I thought you might want to be atuned to this issue. In addition to the recent news below, see also www.SaveTheSharpFarm.com

News update from Eight Rivers Safe Development:

--------------------------------------
"Delegation Wants Pocahontas to Find Another Site for Treatment Plant"

http://www.8RiversSafeDevelopment.com/news/article.php?article=27
--------------------------------------

Note that the Public Service District (PSD) meeting on Tuesday April 24 will *not* be at the Green Bank library, but at the usual PSD building in Durbin. Most importantly, this meeting will not feature the presentation by Eight Rivers Safe Development that was given back in March to the Pocahontas County Commission (PCC). Rather, at this 4/24 PSD meeting, a future date and location for this presentation to the PSD will be determined.

Most likely, that PSD meeting and presentation will occur at the BFD firehouse in Durbin on either May 9 or May 23. Will keep you posted.

Thanks, hang in there. :-)

DF
fleming42@gmail.com
DavidFleming
May 2, 2007
52 posts
Update:

The next Pocahontas Public Service District (PSD) meeting will be held Tuesday, May 8 at 7:00pm at the BFD (fire department) in Durbin. THIS IS A HIGHLY IMPORTANT MEETING. This meeting is for the presentation by Eight Rivers Safe Development to the PSD regarding the need for a more suitable, community-driven approach in addressing the area's sewage issue. Organizations and officials representing the many viewpoints of this issue will come together at this meeting, and-of course-the public is especially encouraged to attend. Please make every effort to be there if you can.

DF
DavidFleming
May 4, 2007
52 posts
Hi folks,

I posted a new blog on SaveTheSharpFarm.com:

--------------------------------------------
"A Polluted Proposal"

http://www.SaveTheSharpFarm.com/blog/article.php?article=65
--------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, just email me at fleming42@gmail.com. Thanks, and take care. :-)

DF

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.