Joe Gibbs
11 posts
6 users
3k+ views
tromano
January 7, 2004
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
It looks like he is back. Are there any other skins fans in the house?
bawalker
January 7, 2004
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
I get to go boarding and come home to learn Joe Gibb's is back. Days like this don't get any better.
ridesno
January 7, 2004
Member since 11/22/2003 🔗
9 posts
Does he even know what X's and O's are. It's been 13 years. OK, so it's what the deadskins need. GO PANTHERS!!!!!
(Anonymous)
January 7, 2004
I put myself in exile since that joke of an owner took over.Is it true,verified?? If this is true it is one of the biggest news in sports in a long time! I might have to move back up to the dc area.Dun da da da dun da da fight for ole dc!!!!! PS HE prob got dizzy watching them cars go around in circles.
Roy
January 8, 2004
Member since 01/11/2000 🔗
609 posts
After the news first broke, I was searching all channels and radio for verification. I haven't done that since I was searching for confirmation of a snow storm.

Joe will remember X's and O's. At the very least, he can't do any worse for the team than when he last left it.

(Anonymous)
January 9, 2004
You know ridesno, when the redskins were winning super bowls, not only was there no Carolina, but all of Carolina was behind who you call the "deadskins". Just because you have a new team doesn't mean you people should forget the past and forget who was once your beloved team.
dmh
January 9, 2004
Member since 12/11/2003 🔗
127 posts
As a 21 year resident of the DC area, all I can say is, HOW ABOUT THOSE COWBOYS!!
(Anonymous)
January 9, 2004
I am with dmh....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!
(Anonymous)
January 9, 2004
I am not a Redskins fan - my heart bleeds Steelers Black and Gold. However, I do recognize and respect the fact that the Skins are one of the most storied and historic franchises in the NFL (and perhaps all of pro sports), so I'm happy to see Joe Gibbs return. I think Danny Boy was well on his way to whizzing away an entire generation of younger fans, and perhaps Joe might be able to stem the tide on that count.

As far as the Cowboys.....well, they're also setting up tee times this weekend, and they have no offense.....

(Anonymous)
January 9, 2004
Why is this topic even being discussed on a SKIING board? You people need to get a life.
Roy
January 10, 2004
Member since 01/11/2000 🔗
609 posts
Before accepting the job as Redskins coach, Joe Gibbs was seen skiing at Liberty Mountain. Now this thread is skiing related.

(Ok so he really wasn't but now that we mentioned skiing, Who Cares can hopefully see this thread belongs in our community)

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?