White Grass jump videos
4 posts
2 users
1k+ views
camp
March 22, 2007
Member since 01/30/2005 🔗
660 posts
Before it drops off the page, check out these mad jump videos from White Grass taken yesterday. Scroll down a few pics to see the links to them.
http://www.whitegrass.com/report.html

First Day O Spring Jumpsmpeg. * Chip Baldy Chutes in touring gear * BigBackFlip
crunchy
March 23, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
Neat. my interest is really piqued with trying some XC at whitegrass. Ive never done any XC/nordic/tele before tho, but it looks like something I would be into. Im also curious if you can actually ski from Whitegrass to CV via some of those back trails the have marked at the top of CV. Im pretty sure ive seen XC skiers pop out of the trail thats behind the patrol hut at the top of the mountain.

If they get a nice April snow, I think I might try to hit Whitegrass, and even take a lesson if they still offer em then
camp
March 23, 2007
Member since 01/30/2005 🔗
660 posts
Yes, you can definitely ski to/from WG and CV, from the bottom or the top, as well as Timberline (also from both). All that terrain that you can see from the CV lifts is fair game.
crunchy
March 23, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
Quote:

Yes, you can definitely ski to/from WG and CV, from the bottom or the top, as well as Timberline (also from both). All that terrain that you can see from the CV lifts is fair game.

oh man! thats it.. Im moving to Davis, and telling my job Im gonna start tele-commmuting again Then Ill just have to learn how to tele-mark and I can live happily ever after in "Almost Heaven"

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?