Snowy Luau could be snowy
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
kwillg6
March 12, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
From the look of the long range forcast, a cold front with lake effects could give us freshies at t-line for snowy luau. It may be too cold to happy hour outside at the NWoods horseshoe, though. We'll have to keep a close eye on it Who is planning on being there????
SkiBumMSP
March 12, 2007
Member since 12/8/2004 🔗
224 posts
As of now, I am still planning on being there!

Looking at what the weather is supposed to be like, looks like I'll most likely will need to wear my ski jacket (and to think, it is supposed to get to 82 on Wednesday here in Fredericksburg!).

So, look for a guy with a blond pony tail wearing a blue jacket with a yellow strip and a Leedom helmet black in front fading to gray in rear and Smith goggles. I'll also be skiing on a pair of red Volkl Supersport 5-stars (That picture was before I got the helmet, as this season was the first year I started to wear one).

Of course, being that it is a Snowy Luau, I'll have to delve into my collection of Hawaiian shirts.
jimmy
March 12, 2007
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Oh, i don't no if i'll make it this year, u no "The action here in the east is quite boring." Usually "After about two hours and ten or so runs, my companions and I were bored out of our minds." Guess you can count me as one of fishnski's Utah Snobs because "After skiing out west, it is very difficult to come back east. I just plain refuse to do it back here anymore."
kwillg6
March 13, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
Yeah, right, Jimmy. I guess you will have to resort to sitting on the deck and drink your winter beer.
tempfishnski
March 13, 2007
Member since 09/16/2006 🔗
66 posts
He Won't be able to drink winter beer..MM Says winter is over Jimmi..Why don't you just ski down backwards with a blindfold on....You friggin Crush Light..Muddah Forkin Superstar!..
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.