Tally-Ho Mountian Lodge, Thomas, WV
4 posts
3 users
2k+ views
pgchustla
March 7, 2007
Member since 01/3/2006 🔗
2 posts
I rarely venture out of lurk-mode but feel the need to vent. We stayed here on Saturday night to ride canaan/timberline and came home covered in bedbugs. Avoid staying here at all costs.

On a lighter note the snow on Sunday was Fabulous!!
jonjon1
March 7, 2007
Member since 09/11/2006 🔗
187 posts
Quote:

I rarely venture out of lurk-mode but feel the need to vent. We stayed here on Saturday night to ride canaan/timberline and came home covered in bedbugs. Avoid staying here at all costs.

On a lighter note the snow on Sunday was Fabulous!!

Thanks for the heads up -- I've never gotten any feedback from someone who has stayed there. Its nice to know because we give recommendations when we are booked up here at the Meyer House B&B.

By the way -- we are in the process of adding a suite at the Meyer House that will be great for those of you looking for a little romance while visiting the area. It will boast over 500 square feet, the original claw foot tub and pedastal sink, 11 foot ceilings, and a balcony with beautiful views of Canaan Mountain. Hope some of you get to come check it out sometime -- mention DC Ski and I bet I could convince my wife into giving a discount if its not busy.
snomonster
March 9, 2007
Member since 04/2/2005 🔗
16 posts
I had several friends who stayed their several weekends ago with no problems.
Did you report this to the management at the hotel?

Bed bugs seem to be on the rise everywhere - there have been lots of reports of people getting budbug bites in New York city hotels.
pgchustla
March 12, 2007
Member since 01/3/2006 🔗
2 posts
I reported it to management and tehy called me a liar

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.