4 posts
3 users
3k+ views
tromano
March 6, 2007
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
Dear DCSKi,

I am conducting a research project in the field of software development as part of completing my masters degree in Systems Engineering at GWU. The topic for this project is best practices in software development projects. As part of my research I am surveying individuals with experience or expertise in software development to understand current practices.

I know that DCSki has a rich readership and that many of you work in IT or software development fields. Scott has graciously permitted me to post this request on DCSki. If you are interested in participating in the survey please PM me or reply in this thread and I will make sure you recieve a survey.

Thanks in advance!

Tim Romano
George Washington University '07
tromano
May 2, 2007
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
Cash Money!!!

I just submitted our final report and presented our findings in my last class at GWU tonight. The professor offered a special congratulation after our presentation. Many thanks to Scott and JohnL for their excellent assistance. I couldnt' have done this without your help. DCSKI really came through for me. I will be emailing copies of the final report to both Scott and JohnL as well as anyone who PMs me with their email address. Sorry but I don't feel like reformatting the 40 pages of text and graphics for DCSKI.

And now I am all done with my MS in Systems Engineering!!! Woot Woot!!!

Edit to add:

I owe both of you a beer. Please contact me to meet up before I ship out to UT. All the best, Tim
JimK - DCSki Columnist
May 3, 2007
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
It will be good to add another field correspondent to the DCSki Utah Bureau.
Good luck to you and M. Stay in touch.
JohnL
May 4, 2007
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Tim,

Congrats on finishing the degree!

PM sent, I got an error on the next display page (not logged in), but it looks like the PM went through. Let me know if it didn't.

Anyone else having problems with sending PMs?

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?