THE snowy luau in just 2 weeks
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
kwillg6
March 2, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
Checking the long range forcast, it should be very nice for the mid-atlantic's best ski party weekend March 16,17,18. Since a lot of DC skiers get to t-line for that weekend, maybe we ought to plan on a time and place to meet, greet, and socialize over some of our favorite winter beer .
If it is warm, I could see us using the picnic area in the horseshoe at Northwoods, just across the walking bridge from the Northwoods triple. I'll pack a cooler full of winter beverage favorites, just in case. If it is cold or weather ugly, we could meet in Timbers for happy hour. Either way, it would be nice to see each other and put a face to the user name.
skier219
March 2, 2007
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
Dang it, we are planning to be at Snowshoe that weekend! Though I might move the trip up a weekend sooner once I get more weather data. If that's the case, I would like to join the group at TL. On the other hand, anybody at SS that weekend give me a holler -- they are having "St. Patrick's Day Weekend Bump and Boogie" events. Hope there is green beer....
SkiBumMSP
March 4, 2007
Member since 12/8/2004 🔗
224 posts
I may very well be there that Saturday (and possibly had back south and ski Massanutten on Sunday).

I'd love to get the chance to finaly get to meet some of you in person and even ski a few runs.
Girlboarder247
March 8, 2007
Member since 01/2/2007 🔗
110 posts
Just ordered a pink tuxedo t-shirt for the Luau
kwillg6
March 8, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
Look for the sking flamingo. It's coming out of retirement this year!!!! Remember, the winner of the costume contest gets a free 07-08 season pass.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?