Member since 04/1/2000 🔗
198 posts
Inline skates.

What? They make something else?

KevR
January 1, 2004
Member since 01/27/2004 🔗
786 posts
I played golf -- maybe they make golf clubs too? I would buy K2 golf clubs -- I love my K2 skis... if only I could actually use them in this weather! ;-(
DWW
January 2, 2004
Member since 03/11/2004 🔗
144 posts
Don't if K2 (public company symbol KTO) makes golf clubs - but they do make Shakespeare fishing rods, bikes, in-line skates...
KevR
January 2, 2004
Member since 01/27/2004 🔗
786 posts
In an attempt to vear this back into skiing... I have some K2 Axis' -- bought last last year at the Ski Chalet sale... so one model back than what is out there now. And I think they are totally awesome ski! I hade vokels before that and I really liked them, and then these were recommended to me and I think they are even easier to ski, and better overall. I think I might upgrade this summer perhaps, anyone have any ideas on the various K2 models they have out now??? I see they have a couple of fatter varients of the basic axis for more powder but I honestly couldn't tell ya what the various other parameters translate to into performance...

Get's me to another subject... wouldn't it make sense if skis were rated against a common scale for flex, turning radius, snow float, and about any other parameter you could think of ???

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.