Thinking about Garrett County Real Estate?
3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
GaryEsq
February 4, 2007
Member since 12/20/2005 🔗
54 posts
Just wanted to send out a quick note. To those of you who know me, I am an instructor at Wisp, an attorney, but am also a REALTOR, pretty much on a full time basis lately. If anyone, or if you know anyone who, would like to check out or sell any real estate in Garrett County, I'd appreciate your business and give 110% for a fellow dcskier

Feel free to visit www.deepcreekowners.com (to be directed to my agent website) and as a service to my clients and friends I have a blog, Deep Creek Weather and Real Estate Blog @ http://deepcreeklakeblog.blogspot.com which I try to update as much as I can re: Garrett County weather and real estate. As a snowboarder/skier myself...I try to pay particular attention to the skiing weather as well as provide updates on the conditions at Wisp. Check it out if you have a minute! THANKS!
kwillg6
February 5, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,067 posts
My wife and I have looked in Garrett County on and off for the past several years. We want to locate in the Southern part of the county, however, couldn't find much we liked which fit our budget for a second/third home. Also, there was the issue of zoning (or lack thereof). We saw some beautiful properties but right beside a 300k house may have been a shack with junked autos.... But if in the future we look again, we will be sure to look you up!
GaryEsq
February 5, 2007
Member since 12/20/2005 🔗
54 posts
Quote:

My wife and I have looked in Garrett County on and off for the past several years. We want to locate in the Southern part of the county, however, couldn't find much we liked which fit our budget for a second/third home. Also, there was the issue of zoning (or lack thereof). We saw some beautiful properties but right beside a 300k house may have been a shack with junked autos.... But if in the future we look again, we will be sure to look you up!

Thanks Kwillg6!

Let me guess, southern Garrett... so that your 25-35 mins from the Valley or Wisp? Sounds like a plan. I'd love to help if you ever start looking again. Even in the mean time drop me a PM or email (gary.sabo@longandfoster.com) with some basic parameters and I'd be glad to email you a quick report of everything on the market....in fact, I already have something in mind just from what you stated...southern county, new construction log home...on about 4 acres or so (no junkyard nextdoor )

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.