FS: North Face Mountain Light Jacket (shell), XL
1 post
1 user
skier219
January 1, 2007
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
I bought this middle of last season, and then lost 40 lbs over the summer. Unfortunately, this jacket is too big for me now. It fit great when I was 6'1", 225 lbs with a 42 waist -- so if you have similar dimensions it will likely fit you great too. Maybe my "loss" can be somebeody else's gain.

Here's what it looks like in the "industry/rhythm" color I have:

It's a medium gray body with blue-gray shoulder/sleeve accents. The shoulder/sleeve accents are a bit more blue-ish than the photo shows -- basically a steel gray.

Specs/Propaganda:

--------
Three-layer Gore-Tex® XCR' Fabric
The most durable, waterproof, breathable fabric available, Gore-Tex® XCR' makes it breathable, durable, waterproof, and lightweight

Zip-in Compatible

Features

* Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
* Detachable hood
* Adjustable hood
* Brushed collar lining
* Core vent pockets
* Left hidden Napoleon pocket
* Interior chest pocket
* Two hand pockets
* Velcro® adjustable cuffs
* Hem cinchcord

--------

This is the most breathable waterproof shell I have owned -- the XCR grade of goretex is about the best you can get. Construction of this high-end shell is top notch (unlike lower grades of TNF clothing which is not always great). And the best part is that it's super lightweight, and fits very comfortably. I liked it so much I bought another one in size large!

The jacket was worn about 10 days last season and was washed at the end of the season. There are a couple small marks on the back, which look like pencil marks about 1/2" long, but otherwise it is in like-new condition. I paid $300, and will sell it for $130 shipped. PM me if you're interested. I can take payment via PayPal (my account is verified), which allows credit card, e-check, and regular PayPal purchases.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.