Thought Id Say Hello First
3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
Johnstown_Ben
December 13, 2006
Member since 12/10/2006 🔗
6 posts
Greetings, just wanted to give a little ice breaker considering I'm a brand new member. I'm a long time reader from the mountains of western Pennsylvania. As you might assume, my name is Ben and I live just outside Johnstown, PA. I'm a big fan of many PA mountains, Wisp, West Virginia, and a few in New England. I'm still in high school, but that actually brings me to the point of why I'm here: I have the opportunity to do a local history report and Laurel Mountain ski resort's proximity to me counts as local. Research, but more importantly first hand interviews are necessary, so I thought why not post on here, where the apparent fountain of knowledge is on the area. Anyway, hello again, and I will post a more detailed description of my hopes for my report in the local resorts forum.
bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
January 31, 2007
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
778 posts
A belated welcome to the group, Ben! Hope your project was a success and that you're enjoying winter's (also belated) arrival.

Woody
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
January 31, 2007
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Ben,
Did you get your grade yet? Hopefully the help you got on this site helped rather than causing a failing endeavor!
The Colonel

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.