2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
Roger Z
December 13, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Hey All-

Just wanted to alert you to a very neat deal. I flew out for a one day trip to Denver yesterday and was on Frontier Airlines. As I was boarding, I saw a "SKI FOR FREE!" brochure and picked it up just to see what it said (it's kind of like dropping candy in front of a baby).

Here's the deal: if you fly on Frontier Airlines, and you save the stub from your ticket, you can present the stub at either Winter Park or Copper Mountain and get a buy one, get one free ticket combo. No blackout dates. The ticket stub has to be from Nov 06 to Apr 07, and the ski tickets have to be used on the same day, so this is a "you and your ski partner" deal.

If any of you are headed to CO for skiing this winter, keep this option in mind. AND... if any of you want to come out in Late Feb or Early Mar, I'm going to have at least six Frontier ticket stubs by then and am trying to round up a group of four for a three day weekend at one of the two resorts. Please PM me if you might be interested.

Regardless, remember to keep those ticket stubs!

Link to the promotion:

http://www.frontierairlines.com/frontier/specials/partner-promotions/ski4free.do
Roy
December 14, 2006
Member since 01/11/2000 🔗
609 posts
That's good news! I am going out from Jan 6-13. My wife is on Frontier Airlines so we'll have a stub.

BTW, Frontier is a great airline for flying to Denver. New planes, TV's in the backs of the seats, and straight flights to Denver (out of Reagan and BWI, not sure of Dulles).

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?