CV area house for rent for season
2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
kwilli
August 3, 2006
Member since 11/9/2004 🔗
8 posts
We are considering renting out a house we just purchased on Bonner Mtn Road in Dryfork. It's a 10 minute drive to T-line road and closer to CV resort. 2 br, 11/2 bath. Mostly furnished. Will rent year round for $500/mo plus utilities or for $900/mo for Dec 1 through Season's end. April 1st or so. E-mail me and let me know if interested or if you want to see the place.
kwillg6
September 11, 2006
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
An update on the house for rent on the CV area. We want to get $800/ month plus utilities for a seasonal rental of mid November through closing date. It has a wood pellet stove in the living room as supplemental to a propane furnace. We will provide dish satellite as well. The kitchen is equiped with stove, frig, dishwasher, and we will be equip the remainder of the kitchen needs. There are two sleeping areas. One has a queen and the other has a king bed. We are currently upgrading the electrical service, as the renovation of the house will be ongoing. The house is a chalet style with a kitchen/dining, a full bath and living room with furniture on the first floor. There is a large bedroom with a half bath on the second floor, and a sleeping area in the lower level along with a utility area with washer and dryer. The house is located in the Dryfork area which is a 15 minute drive to the t-line parking lot and closer to CV resort and whitegrass. Send me a e-mail if you want particulars or want to see the house.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.