Chad
May 12, 2006
Member since 12/12/2000 🔗
274 posts
KevR
May 12, 2006
Member since 01/27/2004 🔗
786 posts
I guess that ... gives another way into the MB, a faster lift up that side + tunnel takes some load off the tram and little cloud... if i remember the name correctly.

*seems* a bit weird though
jimmy
May 13, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Think what that, the lift not the tunnel, does for getting milage in Peruvian Gulch. Getting in from MB wasn't so hard, top of MB lift just a short walk up to where the tram unloads or traverse from the top of Little Cloud. Getting back to the top without a tram ticket could take an hour, Peruvian lift to Gadzoom to Little Cloud. Then you have to travese under the tram or hit MB again to get to the top of PG. Lots of good skiing on the way but i'd like to spend some more time exploring the Gulch. The tunnel's cool, mineral basin is fun but the old lift only serves 1000', the new lift 2600', I can't wait to spend the day on it.
BushwackerinPA
May 13, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
It should definately cut down on the Tram waits, and get low intermiedate skier where there should be....Baldy Express area.

Downsides though runs down chips, one of the most uncrowded blues on the mountian will now be like runs down emma in the gad valley, crowded. It will get skied out quicker ca va.

I will have tour gear next year so its not to much on my worries list.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.