I'll play, though i don't get around as much as you guys. it's not just the slope, it's what you do with it.
* outerlimits gets credit for being new and has a nice tilt, but since it was usually so slushy it was real treat when it was nice and firm. sort of reverse logic there.
* i have a weird weakness for wp snowbowl as well, i can't explain it.
* tline - the day i was there white lightning was great even with crappy snow but the drop was really marginal; finally we got heavy snow at night so almost heavan was better. several good laps with my 12 year old son were something to remember.
* cupp run is ok, but it just doesn't motivate me to drive twice as far as several other places and fight the crowds, so i have not been there in forever.
* cliffhanger. it has a good pitch and you can choose several different lines. more importantly, it now has sentimental value....
...this december, i thought i was really rippin it when i took the right to logger, forgetting that there are frequently ruts there. tips dug in and i went flying over the top, must have looked like an i.e.d. when i landed. so my little girl comes up behind me carrying my poles and asks "wow dad, are you ok?" (badly sprained shoulder took 2 months to heal, but didn't stop my skiing!) lift tickets: $100, being rescued by my little girl: pricelesss.
ps: yes, I have skied at pipestem. not my favorite slope but still fun. maybe in the middle of the hot summer i'll post a trip report.