December 3, 2003
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,963 posts
Anybody ever notice all the weird comments on this old DCSki article:
http://www.dcski.com/news/2000/10_13_2000/outlook.php
Wonder what brings them to it?
(Anonymous)
December 3, 2003
Who cares what brought it about. All I know is a colder and wetter winter sound SWEET to me!!!
Scott - DCSki Editor
December 3, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Yeah, I keep seeing those comments and think of that article as a "weather wishing well" -- it's bizarre that people keep asking for weather predictions on it. They never get answers, but they keep asking! (Each time I see a new question there, I think "how would I know?" I've been tempted to remove the article altogether.)

But I figured out the other day why that ancient article is so popular. If you do a google search on "snow predictions", that page comes up as #1. Number one! Don't ask me why. I guess no one else on the web has written anything better on snow predictions, in Google's opinion. Oh well.

Scott - DCSki Editor
December 3, 2003
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Of course, now that I've said this, Google is now returning a DCSki message forum thread as its number one hit for "snow predictions." Guess that bumped the old one out of its place. If we keep this up *this* page will become the number one hit for snow predictions.
DWW
December 4, 2003
Member since 03/11/2004 🔗
144 posts
The comments on that article look like some bizzare code for dealing drugs.
(Anonymous)
December 4, 2003
WHen I read the comments last night I thought maybe it was one or two folks sitting around having a howling good time....maybe in a college dorm with a keg of beer handy ;-))

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?