Photo Requests
12 posts
11 users
3k+ views
11 users
3k+ views
Im making a slideshow of the 2005-2006 season in the Mid-A. Im asking for photo submissions. These will be greatly appreciated, and I will post a link to the production when Im done.
The only 3 things I ask is that it be of this season, of a resort in the Mid-A, and has no portraits of people. Skiiers and riders on the slope- perfectly fine. Just no shots of a single person. It does not matter how/where you host them.
Your pictures will be much appreciated, but keep in mind I may not use every single one.
Thanks.
The only 3 things I ask is that it be of this season, of a resort in the Mid-A, and has no portraits of people. Skiiers and riders on the slope- perfectly fine. Just no shots of a single person. It does not matter how/where you host them.
Your pictures will be much appreciated, but keep in mind I may not use every single one.
Thanks.
Buddy, I think you have too much time on your hands during the unseason! Best of luck with your production, I unfortunately will not be able to send any pics, as I usually only take pictures of the son or hubby. Probably not what you are looking for! Hope it works out well for you!
Here's a few from Timberline and Canaan Valley from Feb. 10-11. Don't know if they are good enough but you're welcome to use them if you want.
http://www.picturehosting.org/gallery.php?u=buckeyeskier1330&g=timberline-canaan-valley
http://www.picturehosting.org/gallery.php?u=buckeyeskier1330&g=timberline-canaan-valley
Here's my humble homage to the groomers!


Quote:
Here's a few from Timberline and Canaan Valley from Feb. 10-11. Don't know if they are good enough but you're welcome to use them if you want.
http://www.picturehosting.org/gallery.php?u=buckeyeskier1330&g=timberline-canaan-valley
These are great!!!!!
I think THIS PICTURE might make a fitting end to the slide show. Kind of the sun setting on the season. It wasn't taken at a resort but it was the mid-Atlantic. Ironically it was taken at the beginning of the season, not the end but who cares.
The foot prints in the pic are RogerZ's and mine. His are the big Sasquatch prints.
The foot prints in the pic are RogerZ's and mine. His are the big Sasquatch prints.

That was a good day. Too bad Murphy has a left knee made out of glass. 

http://community.webshots.com/album/486118222AKBOgE
Taken Oct 25th at Hidden Valley, Pa. These are the first turns in PA unless someone proves me wrong.
I will have some from Blue Knob Latr.
Taken Oct 25th at Hidden Valley, Pa. These are the first turns in PA unless someone proves me wrong.
I will have some from Blue Knob Latr.
Quote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/486118222AKBOgE
Taken Oct 25th at Hidden Valley, Pa. These are the first turns in PA unless someone proves me wrong.
I will have some from Blue Knob Latr.
Here's a thread from back 'bout that time over on T-tips.
Not sure exactly what day the turns were made, think you might have been a day earlier......
State College turns in Oct.
Quote:Quote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/486118222AKBOgE
Taken Oct 25th at Hidden Valley, Pa. These are the first turns in PA unless someone proves me wrong.
I will have some from Blue Knob Latr.
Here's a thread from back 'bout that time over on T-tips.
Not sure exactly what day the turns were made, think you might have been a day earlier......
State College turns in Oct.
I beat him by a day I went on tuesday, he went on wednesday according to the thread

