2 Ski Whitetail/Roundtop Discount Passes, $35 Each
5 posts
5 users
2k+ views
skibb
March 11, 2006
Member since 03/11/2006 🔗
1 posts
Hi, I'm selling a pair of discount extended lift passes, good anytime, to either Whitetail, Roundtop, or Liberty Mountain, for what's left of the season. I'm asking $70 for the pair, I can meet you in the DC area where you live/work at a time convenient for you. Thanks.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
March 11, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
You might be a little late with this as I just read that Whitetail was shutting down for weekdays, and the ultra warm weather is taking a toll on Liberty and Roundtop...although it is supposed to get colder mid week...in fact, the WVA mountains are anticipating natural snow midweek with well below temps at night for grooming and snowmaking.
The Colonel
bawalker
March 12, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
But... will any of them make snow this late?
twin58
March 12, 2006
Member since 04/1/2000 🔗
198 posts
WT is closing this afternoon (Sunday) at 5 p.m. If no blizzard, that's it.
therusty
March 12, 2006
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
422 posts
WT will not be making more snow. It costs $5,000 just to turn a compressor on at the bulk winter rates. So it's a safe bet that Libery and RT won't make snow either. Given the forecast, WT has enough snow to last the week and reopen on the weekend. The beginner terrain, Angel Drop and Exhibition held up great through the weekend. Limelight probably won't make it, but Home Run has a good chance. If the forecast for cold weather over next weekend holds, it might be enough to draw enough people for reopening.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?