Roger Z
4 posts
4 users
1k+ views
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
March 1, 2006
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
Roger Z is just three posts away from breaking 1000!!!! Jimmy is next at 918--too far behind at this point to play catch up ball.
fishnski
March 1, 2006
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Here is some help.....What does the Z stand for?
bawalker
March 1, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Yay I'm still bringing up the rear in 5th with posts. If Roger actually got a job and didn't make a career of posting he'd be tied with me.
Roger Z
March 1, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Zalneraitis. I write "Z" because I don't like posting anonymously but don't want to subject people to my last name, either... it tends to become the focus of conversation when I get in arguments (which, as you've seen, happens from time to time. ).

Zalneraitis is Lithuanian. We think it means "inflation of the Zalner," and my suspicision is that "Zalner" is Lithuanian for "ego."

I'm trying to stroll in these last few posts here guys... maybe smoothly cross the 1000 mark right before leaving for Park City. Do it in fashion. I'm too cool to rush this. But the Winterplace thread has turned into one of our recurring popular topics, so I'll probably go write something over there now.

ps- I'm Zalneraitis "Jr." That's right, there's two Roger Zalneraitis' in the world! This will probably never happen again. Y'all are living in amazing times! (see what I mean about inflation of the ego?)

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.