Overdue 7S Article/ DCSki Headine
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
wolverine
February 28, 2006
Member since 08/26/2005 🔗
113 posts
Wasup with the lack of a recent 7S DCSki headline article?
Heather
February 28, 2006
Member since 02/24/2005 🔗
170 posts
go ahead and write something. I am not sure, but I get the feeling that Scott is a reasonable lad who would appreciate any input from the users of this site. Maybe you could even check with him to see about getting him to put it on the home page. Just a thought! Good luck, I would be interested in seeing what you have in mind. I would offer, but my incoherent ramblings would lose too many visitors and we don't want that now do we.
Scott - DCSki Editor
March 1, 2006
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
I would be happy to publish a Firsthand Report from Seven Springs. DCSki Columnists haven't made it to Seven Springs recently, so I haven't had any stories contributed recently.

In terms of news coverage, Seven Springs hasn't been the most proactive resort at sending out press releases. Over the years I have written Seven Springs several times asking to be on their media distribution list, but they either don't send out many press releases or just don't send them to DCSki. Other resorts send me news updates and photos almost every week. This can be a challenge, as my goal is to cover all resorts in the mid-Atlantic equally and comprehensively.

- Scott

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.