LAST CALL (dual posted on Resort Discus sect)
4 posts
2 users
1k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
February 24, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
I'll be at Snowshoe tomorrow for a few days of skiing...any other DCSkiers going to be there? Want to meet, where and when? I probably will begin to ski Sat. afternoon? If you see this email, just reply...I'll have my laptop with me. WARREN...I remember you mentioned you would also be there? Want to meet?
The Colonel

Murphy
February 24, 2006
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
I should be there from Sunday afternoon through Tuesday. I'll be the average 5' 9" white guy with black ski pants, dark blue/green coat with a gray stripe and black shoulders and either a gray knit cap or a helmet that my wife may make me buy tomorrow. I ride a mostly black Gnu snowboard. Yea, I don't stand out much. Only distinguishing feature may be my new beard.

Depending how things go, we may be at Silver Creek for the night session on Sunday night.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
February 24, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Want to try to pick a place to try to meet either Sun or Monday? Where are you lodging? I sent you a private email via dcski.
The Colonel
Murphy
February 24, 2006
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
We don't have a place yet. The wife and I are supposed to be unloading the kids at the in-laws house but my oldest is feeling a little under the weather. Provided she doesn't get any worse tomorrow our plans will be a go.

Since we don't have plans I'd hate to set up a meeting and stand you up but if we do go, you can find us at the new Mexican restaurant (Salsa's?) on Monday night. They'll be room at the table if you like Mexican or maybe a few Margaritas afterwards.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?