hi (& kickball players wanted)
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
snowangel
February 17, 2006
Member since 12/7/2005 🔗
3 posts
Hi everyone, I'm Angel. I'm from the Pittsburgh area originally and started skiing in high school to get closer to a crush. I lost interest in the boy, but not the sport.

When I can't ski in the spring/summer/fall ( ), I like playing kickball. My team has some vacancies, and I'd love to get some other DCSki.com people on it. Kickball -- as silly as it sounds -- is actually quite fun, low-level competition and very social. Perfect way to meet people. No experience necessary, all ages welcome.

Let me know if you'd like more information. We play on Sunday afternoons from late March to July near the Washington Monument. Also, my league is open to new teams too. Maybe a whole team of DC snow lovers?!?

-Angel (snowangel)
angelb@gmail.com
TerpSKI
February 21, 2006
Member since 03/10/2004 🔗
167 posts
Hi Angel!

I have heard that kickball is making a "comeback". I loved playing it as a kid, I DOMINATED the asphalt diamond

Hope you get some players lined up. Unfortunately I am a golf-a-holic, so I will be busy. (have a weekly game on Sunday)

Cheers & welcome.
kennedy
February 21, 2006
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
I have a buddy who's been playing for a while. Largely for social reasons. Actually for entirely social reasons.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?