Suprise snow this morning.
9 posts
6 users
1k+ views
Kris
February 6, 2006
Member since 03/15/2005 🔗
248 posts
Got home after the game last night to about 2 inches of snow. Still snowing when i went to bed (maybe 2am). Woke up this morning and BAM about 2 fresh inches. My county was the only one to shut down school this morning so im not sure if anybody else around here got anything or not. Tucker was on a 2 hour delay, but if they would shut school down everytime they got 4 inches, they'd never be in school.

GO STEELERS!!!!!

Hey jimmy, im gonna be at TL sunday. Maybe a tour of the mountain?
jimmy
February 6, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
11:00 am at the ski school corral. ?
Kris
February 7, 2006
248 posts
Sounds like a plan. I'll let ya know for sure later on in the week.
tgd
February 8, 2006
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
We'll be at Timberline Fri-Sun. Wife's in a women's ski clinic Sunday, I'll be skiing with my daughter. I'll keep an eye out for that grin of yours jimmy.
fishnski
February 9, 2006
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Surprise..surprise!! If you woke up at SS Or Canaan this morn, you would have been treated to 4 to 5 inches of fresh POWDER!...But now all of a sudden things have changed. No longer does that mean to much anymore...We are thinking ahead to the BIG ONE this weekend. Not long ago 4 to 5 inches would have been the TOP story! Even Mountain Masher seems to have taken his Prozac or whatever & is now...enjoyable? Win Win situation for everyone this weekend Uplands, Lowlands, Inbetween & all around should see snow this weekend...I counted 4 snowflakes down here in the carolinas this morning...Can you hear Gomer Powl(spelling?) now....surprise..surprise..surprise Sarge...I just saw some flakes out there!.....Sure powl...now get out of here you flake!
fishnski
February 9, 2006
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Just Cked & saw that Blueknob got 6 inches yesterday....& not a peep out of anybody....Unbelievable...16 degrees for a high in the valley..WHAT HAPPENED TO GLOBAL WHINING!!!!
BushwackerinPA
February 9, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
Black Diamonds open this weekend too, yippie!!!
jonjon
February 9, 2006
Member since 04/2/2004 🔗
70 posts
Yep, measured 4.8" of the fluffiest snow ever -- if I had my eyes shut when I walked out on my deck this morning I bet I wouldn't have been able to tell it was there it was so light! Love knocking that stuff off my vehicle
Kris
February 11, 2006
248 posts
Jimmy,
11am at ski school area is fine, if i remember where that is. Been a while since i been to TL.
Red jacket, black ski pants, WVU Toboggon, 6' tall with a beard. If for some reason we miss out on this time. Lets try for Noon at the top of OTW. All is welcome to join.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.