Snowshoe lift tickets
4 posts
3 users
Philip
December 13, 2005
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
26 posts
I was planning on heading up to the Shoe next week for some midweek action. However, I hate paying full price for lift tickets. I think it should be unlawful to charge full rates before Christmas... especially if Cupp hasn't opened.
But, I still will tread out there because that's what we do.

Does anyone know of any Snowshoe lift ticket deals? Are they still honoring the Harris Teeter promotion? I have always wanted to sneak a peek at those huge promotion books the Snowshoe staff keeps behind the counter.

thanks for your help.
Murphy
December 13, 2005
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
There are several deals here in Southwest Virginia. The by three 12 packs, get a free ticket deal at Kroger has been mentioned (and no, I'm not suggesting I'll make a run to Kroger for anyone ). The 12 packs also have $10 off coupons on them. All the ski shop sell lift tickets for something like 20% off. I also heard a local steakhouse has a deal where you get a free ticket if you buy two steak dinners. I'm sure some of these deals have to be available elsewhere.
Philip
December 13, 2005
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
26 posts
thanks for the help Murphy.
twin58
December 13, 2005
Member since 04/1/2000 🔗
198 posts
I checked the Harris Teeter website recently and did not see the lift ticket promotion on that site yet this season.

http://www.harristeeter.com/
Click on "Promotions."

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.