Uhh, a little Salt Lake help please...
2 posts
1 user
MangyMarmot
November 29, 2005
Member since 12/25/2002 🔗
183 posts
MangyMarmot returns, begging favors.

In real life I'm a reporter for AP... and I told our travel editor I'd love to do a piece on skiing Salt Lake City. Sounds great, right?

Well, having only been to SLC twice, I'm worried I'll royally screw this one up and everybody will think I'm worse than Jason Blair or Judith Miller at the New York Times.

Would mebbe one or two of you SLC Little and Big Cottonwood Canyon lovers be willing to read through my piece to spot any sick, wrong or grossly insulting innuendos about the Bird, Alta, Brighton or Solitude?

Message me through the personal message function with an e-mail address and I'll send the story tomorrow (when I finish).

I'm not looking for style edits or anything. The travel editor will take care of that. I just want to make sure a story that may run in papers across the country won't have any gross inaccuracies.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

mm

PS I already wrote a story on my Italy (Sella Ronda) trip last February. It will likely run in the travel section of papers not this weekend, but next.
MangyMarmot
November 30, 2005
Member since 12/25/2002 🔗
183 posts
Thanks for the overwhelming response. The celebrity panel is complete! No need for more volunteers to be subjected to my purple prose and mangled ledes...

mm

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.