Penn State Big Ten Champs
4 posts
4 users
shearer519
November 19, 2005
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
149 posts
That's right were back on top and still in contention for the national championship. The only bad thing to come out of this is my skiing budget just got seriously reduced because my bowl game budget is hugh now. Instead of spending my new years in Vermont looks like I will be in Miami or god willing Pasadena. Hears to Miami Texas and USC losing.
wolverine
November 19, 2005
Member since 08/26/2005 🔗
113 posts
GO PENN ST. AND JOE PA!

(if it can't be us...typical prevent "W" defense by Lloyd Carr at the end (Prevent Win)....., may as well be another big 10 team!)
nogoodnik
November 19, 2005
Member since 11/7/2005 🔗
49 posts
Yep it's great to see Penn State a national power again and Paterno adding to such an incredible career. Let's see another bowl win and coach of the year as well.
TLaHaye
November 20, 2005
Member since 02/9/2005 🔗
136 posts
Damn! Is that what happened? The score was better than I expected. I'm so disheartened this football season (born in Green Bay ... school in Ann Arbor) that I blew off the OSU game to play paintball with my kid.

FWIW, I understand our friends at OSU actually have stanza about beating Michigan in their fight song. That, my friend, is sad. Combine that with the folks at Wisconsin who got so excited a few years back when they beat Michigan that they trampled their own fans to death rushing the field, and it makes you wonder ... why is beating Michigan so important to these people? We don't get that excited when we beat them!

Anyway ... don't mean to hijack a Penn State topic. Congratulations to all you Penn State fans. It's been a long time coming.

And ... remember who put that 1 on your record ....

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?