MSP ski movie showing at University of Maryland
4 posts
4 users
thredayevt
November 9, 2005
Member since 11/9/2005 🔗
1 posts
Hey all,

I'm the president of the Terrapin Ski and Snowboard Club at the University of Maryland. We're showing MSP's The Hit List next Monday, November 14th on campus. It's the first public showing of an MSP film in the state of Maryland...ever. Details are available at www.terpski.com/hitlist.php.

We're really hoping to get a good turnout. If we get a good showing, MSP might bring their East Coast Movie Tour down here next year. We'll be raffling off a bunch of shirts, sweatshirts, and a pair of Rossignol Scratch FS skis. Red Bull will also be there. It'll be a good time, and a great way to get us all excited for winter. All proceeds benefit the Terrapin Ski and Snowboard Club.

I hope some of you can make it. Everyone's welcome. Also, this movie is appropriate for kids.

Thanks,

Jeff

Matchstick Production's The Hit List
Hoff Theater at the University of Maryland
Tickets available at any Ski Chalet location or the University of Maryland's box office.
$3 Students---$5 Non-students
JimK - DCSki Columnist
November 9, 2005
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
Good deal Jeff. GO TERPS!

JimK
UMd '76
tromano
November 9, 2005
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
Wow I haven't been back to the hoff since it was remodeled. I used to go there 3 nights a week before it was closed. So many memories from that place. UMCP Class of '02
comprex
November 9, 2005
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts
Got tix last night. Nice going Jeff.

Now, if only someone would bring TGR. . .

UMCP '87
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.