Wow....
4 posts
3 users
nakedskier
August 31, 2005
Member since 02/3/2005 🔗
93 posts
Wow guys and gals,

I take the summer off to plan my big move to Colorado and this board goes way downhill. I just read too many posts where we're all bashing each other! Where's the common draw of white gold? I think we're all too cranky from not skiing (or boarding too! don't want to forget the boarder's out there!) for a few months.

Anyways, I'm out in Denver now at graduate school. You know what that means! Skiing mid-week on days off with no classes!!!!!! You'll be getting many a many reports from me!

Reading about the heat and humidity back in DC, I feel bad for you. I really do!
Crush
August 31, 2005
Member since 03/21/2004 🔗
1,271 posts
welcome to The Pleasure Dome!
Just watch out for the following:
1) Powder days
2) Avalanches
3) Women on Skis
4) Negative bank accounts
5) Avalanches
6) Tree Wells
7) Women on Skis with no underware
8) Trees
9) No money at all
10) Did I mention powder days?!

Sorry you are already a gonner .... give it up your life is ruined. Take my advice ... find a woman skier with no underware, ski every powder day you can, look out for avalanches, and live an awesome (did I mention burning the candle at both ends?) life ... go down with your hair on fire and damn everybody else!

... and of course remember your Mother on Mother's Day!
jimmy
September 9, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
From Maine to DC to colorado, way to go brutha! Did you get a helmet yet? What color is it?

Except for the part about mom & mother's day, *DON'T* listen to Crush,...and except for the part about powder dayz....and that avalanche thing......ah yull figure it out.

So here's the question??? Who makes first tracks this year???

Crush in UT

nakedskier in CO

or...............

denis in BC USA???

a mind is a terrible thing to waste, somneone moved my mouse
nakedskier
September 14, 2005
Member since 02/3/2005 🔗
93 posts
Yeah, I already got my helmet at Sniagrab at Gart Sports. It's grey but I have my 'Loafer sticker on it! You'll easily spot me in the bowls of Vail with it....

Crush, I'm in SLC for work this week! I took a day off today and hit the slopes on two wheels this afternoon in Park City. Loved every minute of it! Hope to come back here when the white gold falls from the gods! Please tell me that you'll be around...

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?