6 posts
4 users
2k+ views
snowcone
July 18, 2005
Member since 09/27/2002 🔗
589 posts
Hey Scott,

I'm unable to login recently. I always use Firefox as my browser but as of yesterday [Sunday July 17] my login is not recognized. Page says I am not logged in, when I click on the login link it takes me to my personal page so it sure knows who I am, yet thinks I have Not logged in, does not allow me to post to the forum.

SO .. I switched to Internet Explorer, which I use only for verifying web pages I build so that they work on that abortion. I am able to log on with IE and it recognizes me ... that's how I am posting this message.

PLEEEEZE .. whats going on? .. I don't want to use IE, it's a bad, dirty, bloated, disease-prone piece of sewage.

Can you fix?
Packyderm1
July 18, 2005
Member since 11/8/1999 🔗
36 posts
I'm using Firefox and everything seems to be working.

Maybe its the security settings you have for Firefox?
snowcone
July 21, 2005
589 posts
Nope .. didn't change anything .. it just happened out of the blue sometime between Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. It's really ticking me off because every time I want to post I have to bring up I.Exploder to do so. I'm just wondering if something changed on the site; new advert software, upgrade of forum software, etc. I have been trying just about everything on Firefox to remedy the situation but no luck!

Oh well ... that's life I guess!
jimmy
July 21, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
try deleting temp internet files????
snowcone
July 21, 2005
589 posts
Actually ... I installed updated version 1.06 and have no problems. I think something might have happened on the last update of Firefox. I guess not even mozilla.org is 100% perfect, nearly so but not 100%.
Scott - DCSki Editor
July 21, 2005
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,252 posts
Hi folks,

Sorry.. Been swamped. Just as a data point: nothing has changed on the server in awhile (at least several months).

- Scott

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.