Seven Springs Directions
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
dashiell
February 7, 2003
Member since 02/7/2003 🔗
3 posts
We are planning a trip to Seven Springs next weekend. What is the best/fasest route
from the Fredricksburg area.
JimK - DCSki Columnist
February 11, 2003
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,989 posts
I used to live down there, now live closer to city. I believe under most conditions best route is same one most of us would take. I95 north, then 495 over Cabin John Bridge and 270-70 north up to PA turnpike west (76), then use Somerset exit in western PA, then about 15-20 miles on country hwy. See resort profile in this website to get a link to seven springs website for more details (person at Turnpike exit toll booth can also help w/ last part).
2nd option: ONLY if you happen to be heading up from Fredbg in the heart of I95 rush hour; take 17 west/north to 15 north to I66west, then I81 north to 70west to Pa turnpike to Somerset exit.
cbr_damon
February 11, 2003
Member since 11/6/2002 🔗
8 posts
I can help you from the turnpike. I was just there over the weekend. Once you get off the turnpike, go to the second light. (One is flashing yellow) Then follow Route 31 West. It will make a few turns in Somerset. You will follow that around 10 miles out of town and then you will turn left at a campground. Then just follow the signs. You can't miss the signs. Have fun!

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?