5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
June 10, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
http://www.snowbird.com/ski_board/photo.php?photo=100
Snowbird Utah expects to keep skiing weekends through the Fourth of July! Pictures at the above site. You are not going to believe this!
The Colonel
Crush
June 10, 2005
Member since 03/21/2004 🔗
1,271 posts
oh yeah man it's been pretty good! Last weekend it was actually snowing/frozen rain for a bit I forgot it was June.
jimmy
June 14, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Yes Colonel, that is hard to believe. Little Cloud was a lot of fun this spring and still looks good.

Hey Crush, I know ur an avid tree skier. I played golf Sunday. Spent some time in the trees myself, lost a ball, drank some beer....ya know, the only thing golf has over skiing is u can drink while ur doing it.....naw, believe it or not, i'd rather ski than drink....i'm way better skier than a golfer.......but i suck at golf......summer sux.
Roy
June 16, 2005
Member since 01/11/2000 🔗
609 posts
When I met Crush this winter I instantly became jealous of his lifestyle. Now that it's summer (and he's still skiing) I'm doubly jealous.

Crush you're not doing turns for yourself, but for all of us back in 92 degree, 100% humidity DC.

And Jimmy you can drink while you're skiing. Camelbacks and flasks.
jimmy
June 16, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Quote:

And Jimmy you can drink while you're skiing. Camelbacks and flasks.

Careful Roy, that's a new topic for discussion with a george thorogood tone to it......" i ski stoned, yeah with nobody else....ya no when i ski stoned, you'd prefer i be by myself."

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.