whitetail not going to open this weekend
2 posts
2 users
jimboc
March 23, 2005
Member since 03/30/2004 🔗
260 posts
on the web site - "due to the rain - we will not be reopening this weekend" They do mention however that Roundtop does still plan to open for the upcoming weekend
kennedy
March 23, 2005
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
Yeah there was no way they were going to be open again this weekend. I have to say though all in all this was a pretty good season, I bi@#$ed about it a lot but most of is kind of reverse psychology. Whenever I say it will snow it will rain and vice versa. To be honest I was blessed with two awesome powder days, a bunch of very good days in between that. Some awesome riding with great friends. What else can I possibly ask for, it does not get any better than that. If I could just get Liberty to open it's doors to mountainboarding in the off season I'd be a happy man. As it is there is plenty of street riding and enough to hope that next year will be a knock down drag out snow blitz.

My posts are going to be few and far between until next season so with that in mind I want to say a big see ya to all my posting compadres. It's been fun as always and to the lurkers, get signed up and join in.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.