Timberline Snowy Luau - Terrain Park events
2 posts
2 users
Tucker
March 14, 2005
Member since 03/14/2005 🔗
893 posts
I wanted to let everybody here know about our Snowy Luau Terrain Park events at Timberline:

Saturday, March 19th - Big Air @ 10:30 a.m.
(registration ends 9:45)

Saturday, March 19th - Rail Jam @ 2:00 p.m.
(registration ends 1:30)

Sunday, March 20th - Skiercross and Boardercross @ 10:30
(registration ends 9:45)

These are annual events and have been a lot of fun with good turnouts. Anyone who enters and pays a registration fee for any terrain park event can purchase a discounted lift ticket for the same day of the event for $22!!!

All events will be held in the terrain park. All events are open to skiers and snowboarders. There will be cash prizes for first place finishers in each event. Helmets are mandatory and anyone under the age of 18 will need a parent's or guardian's signature!

These are fun events to watch and even more fun to enter!!!

If you have any questions or need more info you can contact me at the Ski School desk at Timberline @ (304) 866 - 6333 or toll free (ask for ski school desk) 1 800 SNOWING. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail as well.

Thanks,

Tucker Garten
tuckergarten@yahoo.com
Director of Snowboarding
Timberline Four Seasons Resort
fred
March 28, 2005
Member since 12/23/2004 🔗
59 posts
Tucker, My Kids and I met you at the rail contest and I just want to say again these events were great!!! It's pretty amazing what all those kids can do on the rails and the big air. I hope the management saw these events and realized how popular they were. Sorry-I ment to write sooner but my computer has been down.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?