Flow bindings
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
cjf242
January 24, 2005
Member since 11/10/2003 🔗
30 posts
I don't know of any of you snowboarders out there have ever used them.
I bought a paier of the AMP 5s from East Coast Board Co last week. Got to try them out on Sat and they were freekin' great. Instead of sitting on my butt every time I got off the lift, I just poped my back foot in, flipped the latch up and off I went. It was also great for the riding up on the lift. You can just slid your foot into the back binding with out straping it to support you board. Much, much better than having the thing hang off you front foot. As for the support and response of the binding, I thought it was great. They provide great support with out crushing your foot. I would recomend them to any one who is looking to try a new binding.
ridesno
January 25, 2005
Member since 11/22/2003 🔗
9 posts
cjf, i have use flow for 6 years now and you are right i find that i get more runs in. because i don't have to sit in the snow. so, for those of you that have not tried FLOW bindings, you should.
kennedy
January 25, 2005
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
Indeed I rocketh the flows and they are the best binding I've ever used. I keep harping on my friends to buy them because I'm sick of waiting for them the get their act together on the hill

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.