Winter Park Ski Trip
10 posts
4 users
4k+ views
4 users
4k+ views
I am listing a link to my ebay auction where I am trying to sell my ski trip to Winter Park, CO. My wife was in a serious accient last week and we are not going to be able to go. 
The dates are March 19th - March 24th. It is a 5 night stay in a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom condo which includes a fully furnished kitchen and living room. The condos have a heated pool and hot tub on the premises.
I really need to get rid of this trip as my wife has not been able to work since the accident. Thanks for all those that look.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

The dates are March 19th - March 24th. It is a 5 night stay in a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom condo which includes a fully furnished kitchen and living room. The condos have a heated pool and hot tub on the premises.
I really need to get rid of this trip as my wife has not been able to work since the accident. Thanks for all those that look.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW
Mike,
I'm sorry to hear about your wife
I'm already at Whistler that time period or I'd look into it. I hope she's up and at it soon
-Warren-
I'm sorry to hear about your wife
I'm already at Whistler that time period or I'd look into it. I hope she's up and at it soon-Warren-
Thanks. She goes back to the physical therapist today, she has not been making much progress.
The auction is up to a big $5.50! It's going to be sad if it sells for so low. We paid a lot for the trip.
The auction is up to a big $5.50! It's going to be sad if it sells for so low. We paid a lot for the trip.
E-Bay auctions generally sit at low prices until a few minutes before the auction ends, then pop up fast. I wouldn't worry.
I'm considering putting in a bid, but I'm already broke, and the airfare, childcare, food, and lift tickets add up to quite a bit even if the lodging were free. If it stays low for a few more days, though, don't be surprised if I try to pick it up for an insultingly low price.
I'm considering putting in a bid, but I'm already broke, and the airfare, childcare, food, and lift tickets add up to quite a bit even if the lodging were free. If it stays low for a few more days, though, don't be surprised if I try to pick it up for an insultingly low price.

Thanks I think. And you are right about the additional costs. I'm just hoping it sells for at least 500.
Can anyone think of anywhere else I could post links to the auction? Because I had to list it in the misc. category I just don't think its getting enough exposure.
Can anyone think of anywhere else I could post links to the auction? Because I had to list it in the misc. category I just don't think its getting enough exposure.
How about in buy/sell forum of www.epicski.com ?
I'd also try http://forums.alpinezone.com/ -- they don't have a classifieds section, but either the general ski or the "ski Trip" section should be good.
Good luck! You're up to $50 -- I'd still bid that up if it stays there, but two days into a ten day auction it will probably go much higher.
Good luck! You're up to $50 -- I'd still bid that up if it stays there, but two days into a ten day auction it will probably go much higher.
I actually posted there and they removed my post 

Well, phooey.

