Trip Report: Tremblant
7 posts
4 users
1k+ views
shearer519
January 12, 2005
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
149 posts
Hey guys just wanted to post a trip report on my trip toTremblant last week I put it on my ski shots webpage since I used a lot of pictures on it so go check it out if you want to

A week in Tremblant

Also while I have all your attention I am always looking for more pictures for the website. Growth has been slow but it is taking place. I know some of you all have pics so contact me if you wish to share either through the web site or PM

Thanks
JimK - DCSki Columnist
January 12, 2005
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
Nice report and nice photos. What were exact dates of your trip? You got far enough north to avoid the big meltdown in our area.
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
January 12, 2005
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
Nice photos and report. Thanks!
shearer519
January 13, 2005
149 posts
First off thanks guys for the support and great comments, as always they are really appreciated. As for when I was up there, I arrived on the 2nd and skied from the 3rd to the 7th.
myrto
January 13, 2005
Member since 10/4/2001 🔗
259 posts
so tell us where you stayed how was the lodging?
shearer519
January 13, 2005
149 posts
We stayed in the Marriott Residence Inn and I highly recommend it if you are going up there. There rooms were either 1 or two bed rooms with a full kitchen area. The two bedroom rooms had a loft in them two. The hotel was located at the base of the village and was right across the street from the people mover gondola. In fact the gondola actual travels right over the hotel. The aqua club was right next door to the hotel but I never went there so I can't tell you what it was like. The Breakfast was really good there too. They had waffle irons there, and eggs, sausage, and the rest of the usual hotel breakfast offering. On the weekdays they provide an afternoon snack after the slopes closed. I was always some kind of soup and bread and was a nice way to help reduce some of your food costs. The entire place had a really luxurious feel to it. I was really amazed at the price we paid for a place that nice. The hotel was 350 for five days of lodging and lift tickets. Just a word of caution though, the village can be very expensive and if you are on a fixed budget I recommend bringing food and drinks with you. Have my expenses that week were eating. Anyways if you are interested in the hotel here is there website

Marriott Residence Inn

And here is a picture of the hotel from out Ski Club website

http://www.psuskiers.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=21
myrto
January 13, 2005
Member since 10/4/2001 🔗
259 posts
Thanks for the info. Geat pics. We went there three years ago and stayed at the Marriot. We loved it. We are going this spring break and are staying at the lodge De Montagne so we shall see,
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?