Pics from The Springs at Laurel Mountain 12-30-200
5 posts
3 users
RobertW
January 10, 2005
Member since 10/14/2004 🔗
199 posts
I have posted some pictures from (The Springs at) Laurel Mountain from my visit on December 30, 2004 for those interested.

http://www.leacar.com/lc_tsalm123004.shtml
JimK - DCSki Columnist
January 11, 2005
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,963 posts
Nice pics RobertW. Help give me a feel for one of the few interesting mid-Atlantic areas I've never skied. And welcome to DCSki. I also read your intro in another section and noted that you've skied at about 100 different ski areas. That's impressive. One of the coolest things I like to hear from veteran skiers like yourself is comparisons and contrasts on various ski areas and ski experiences. Hope you feel free to share your knowledge base with us over time.
snowcone
January 11, 2005
Member since 09/27/2002 🔗
589 posts
You might want to check your server/code. Seems when I use my normal browser (Firefox 1.0) all I get is a listing of your raw html. That's not a problem because I can extract the images easily. Your page displays correctly only in Internet Explorer. This is not a good thing because more and more people are switching to alternative browsers because of IE's extreme security vulnerability.
RobertW
January 11, 2005
199 posts
JimK...Thanks for the comments! I'll continue to share where I can. I'll try to give some impressions of Laurel later tonight when I have more time.

snowcone...Thanks for the heads up on the incompatability with Firefox. I'll check the code tonight, although I'm a bit surprised as it is just simple table/css stuff.
RobertW
January 11, 2005
199 posts
OK...the icompatabilities with Firefox have been fixed. Thanks again to snowcone for pointing this out.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.