Timberline Photo Gallery
5 posts
5 users
1k+ views
johnfmh2
December 31, 2004
Member since 12/28/2004 🔗
3 posts
I posted some new higher resolution shots on the Timberline photo gallery. They work very well as Wallpaper images. Go to pages 2-3 of the 2005 Gallery to find them.

http://www.timberlineresort.com/ngallery/albums/3.aspx

PS I had some issues with Norton Anti Virus that were preventing me from getting onto the forum. These issues also forced me to create a new alias, johnfmh2. I had over 1000 posts on the old alias. Hopefully, Scott will figure out how to revive it.
tromano
December 31, 2004
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
John,

Nice Pics. These confirmed my suspicions that I must get out to T-Line this winter. Keep it up man and get your account back. I think all you would need to do is remeber your password to log back into your DCSki account. I mean if you can use your new one then the old one should be fine as well. Good luck with that.
canaanman
December 31, 2004
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
358 posts
Great pics! It did a little dumping the night of the 26th. No canaanman sightings... yet. I wish I had taken my camera out on the slopes the 27th-30th... could've gotten some great action pictures of the Ski Patrol, as I must've seen 20 people sledded off White Lightning.
Scott - DCSki Editor
December 31, 2004
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
John: Give your old password a try on your old account (and if that doesn't work, go through the "forget password" charade so it can e-mail you a new one.) I think the problem was limited to the Norton issue; I haven't touched your old account so it should still be there.
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
January 1, 2005
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
Scott:

It worked.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.