Snowshoe - Free Lift Ticket!!
2 posts
2 users
haahwee1
December 27, 2004
Member since 12/17/2004 🔗
2 posts
I was at Snowshoe for the first time this past week and had an amazing time. My friend was able to get us vouchers for free lift tickets from a Kroger grocery store in Blacksbug.

We didn't end up skiing the last day, so I have 2 extra receipts, each valid for a free lift ticket at Snowshoe (Sun-Fri) from Jan 3 - Feb 28, 2005. The coupon is not valid on Saturdays.

Is anyone interested in purchasing these receipts. They are legit as I used them the week before Christmas.

Let me know if interested.
Thanks
Scott - DCSki Editor
December 27, 2004
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,251 posts
Hi folks,

Although there are various deals that allow one to receive discounted or free lift tickets (and we try to publicize those deals in the DCSki Bargain Tracker), free ticket vouchers are not meant to be resold and resorts do not look favorably on this practice. If individuals start selling tickets they received for free, resorts will stop having the specials and we all lose.

By all means, use the DCSki Forums to provide details about various specials (such as lift ticket specials at grocery stores), but I have to ask people to refrain from trying to resell tickets they received as part of a regional special.

Thanks,

- Scott

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.