3 posts
3 users
Scott - DCSki Editor
August 22, 2002
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Hi gang!

Hope you're all having a good summer.

I have been spending a great deal of time making architectural improvements to DCSKi in preparation for the winter season. If you have a good eye, you may have noticed many subtle changes in the "look and feel" of the site. Although many changes up until now have been behind the scenes, you'll soon seen a lot of new features.

One new feature that went on-line moments ago is the ability to read the 15 most recent reader comments. As you know, DCSki offers two ways of interacting: through the Message Forum, and also by commenting directly about specific articles. (In the latter case, reader comments show up below the article.)

Visit the following URL for recent article comments:

http://www.dcski.com/news/vault/recentcomments.php3

This page is useful if you want to keep up to date with comments made recently about articles. (Especially comments made about older articles, which would otherwise be difficult to see.) A link next to each comment lets you go directly to the original article to read the entire sequence of comments, or to add additional comments.

If you have any ideas for additional features to add to DCSki, please let me know!

Thanks,

- Scott

ski_guy_59
August 23, 2002
Member since 11/9/2001 🔗
221 posts
Hey gang! Everything looks great Scott! With winter quickly approaching, I am getting back into the routine of dcski, snowshoemtn.com, and now smuggs.com as well! I'm plannin a trip up to Smuggs in VT over spring break, and Scott, the site looks great! It was cool to see my article from last year, and to have beech and sugar on the reviews! I spent a week in GA climbing and rapelling w/ the Army Rangers in late July. I've tried to come up w/ a cool way of making a report, but nothing came. The easiest way to say it was "It rocked!!" Hope you guys are doin well, it's time for another great season of football and skiing!!! WOOOT WOOOOT!!! Power to the POW PIGS!!! (so maybe its a little bit early to think of snow, but why not I say?!)
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
August 24, 2002
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
Cool feature Scott. I just used it to answer a question about Lech posted in July that I never spotted.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.