whitetail later this week
4 posts
4 users
langleyskier
December 20, 2004
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Hey i am thinking of going up to whitetail later this week, anyone have any thoughts about what i might expect condition and terrain types? (maybe open the expert terrain like exibition???)
jimboc
December 20, 2004
Member since 03/30/2004 🔗
260 posts
looks like they are going at it hard on the backside now - just started this morning making snow on "drop in" and started up again (after a few days off) on "exhibition"
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
December 20, 2004
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
I was there Sat. and Sun. for a clinic. It was a great opening weekend. Conditions were very good on what was open; Angel Drop, Snowpark, beginner terrain. They had lots of snow on Limelight and Snow Dancer and they should open soon. Lots on Bold Decision as well. At the end of the weekend I did not have a scratch on my freshly tuned bases and edges.
kennedy
December 20, 2004
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
They are cranking hard. I would say Limelight, Exhibition, Drop in, Snowpark (all of it), stalker and obviously the greens will be open bymid-late week. The only thing I'm worried about is the precip scheduled for Thursday. I'm praying for snow but the smarmy wetherman are all smiling at me and saying rain.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.