TLine or Snowshoe next monday/tuesday
7 posts
6 users
1k+ views
ndskier
December 18, 2004
Member since 12/11/2003 🔗
56 posts
I am a college student planning to ski monday and tuesday next week. Snowshoe seems the odds on favorite with more terrain, but T-Line is offering 13 dollar lift tickets for students. Any chance the snow storm monday could bring some more terrain openings at T-Line, more specifically on the advanced/expert runs for you TLine diehards who know more about them than me?
jimmy
December 18, 2004
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Snowshoe tickets were only $25 last Thursday. That's a bargain if it lasts. As far as Tline a big storm might get The Drop or Off the Wall open but don't expect Thunderstruck to open before Christmas.

My advice would be ski them both, Snowshoe Monday, Tline Tuesday. That gets you two days for 38 bucks. Have Fun.
snowshoe
December 18, 2004
Member since 12/14/2004 🔗
9 posts
Not sure if you were planning on spending the night at the resort but snowshoe has a pretty good deal. For $99, you get 2 nights lodging and 2 lift tickets. There is more info at http://www.snowshoemtn.com/hotdeals.html.

If your schedule is a little flexible you might want to consider sking Tuesday and Wednesday at Snowshoe because there is a chance they will open Cupp Run on the Western Territory on Wednesday.
rmcva
December 18, 2004
Member since 01/28/2004 🔗
187 posts
Friday's ticket at Snowshoe was $63.
langleyskier
December 18, 2004
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
If u decide to go to Tline u might also want to check out canaan and see whats up there.
Glenn_C
December 18, 2004
Member since 11/14/2004 🔗
67 posts
Agreed...Timberline is great but Canaan can be fun as well. It has 7 slopes open now (one of them is a black and blue combo from top to bottom -- Valley Vista and The Face). Might be worth peeking at Monday. I expect at least 4 more open by mid week given growing storm conditions and current snow making underway. Have fun!!!
Glenn_C
December 19, 2004
Member since 11/14/2004 🔗
67 posts
Sorry...a mistake in the last post. I double checked and the Upper Vista and Lower Valley Drop are not yet open so it looks like you'll have to run Valley Vista to the Face from the mid station only. No top to bottom yet.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.